Pokemon Go uses your device’s GPS to determine where you are in the world and then figure out which Pokemon are nearby. This article will teach you how to use an android app that allows you to fake your location using GPS coordinates. Remember that using a fake Pokemon Go location can result in a temporary or permanent ban, so use this knowledge wisely.
To do this, we will need to download the following software (you can download it in your PC and then pass it tou your SD card or download it directly):
- You need to have a file explorer (of any kind), you can download it on Google Play. I personally use FX.
- Lucky Patcher.
- Fake GPS Location Spoofer.
Also, your phone should be rooted previously. If you don’t know how, please read my post on how to root your Android phone.
Next, install Fake GPS Location Spoofer as a system app using Lucky Patcher:
- Locate the Lucky Patcher APK you just downloaded using the file explorer and install it.
- Grant root permission to Lucky Patcher when asked.
- Launch Lucky Patcher and find “Rebuild & Install” at the bottom bar.
- Locate Fake GPS Location Spoofer using the built-in explorer in Lucky Patcher.
- Click the APK file and select “Install as a system app”.
Now, make the following changes in your settings:
- Uncheck “Allow mock locations” in
Settings > Developer Optionsif it is checked. If your phone doesn’t have Developer Options in the menu, you will have to enable it by going to
Settings > About phone > Build numberand tapping 7 times on it, then go back to see if Developer Options appears in the menu.
- Launch Fake GPS and navigate to you preferred location. Double tap the screen to set the marker.
- In Fake GPS, go to Settings and enable “Expert Mode”.
- In Fake GPS, click the orange play button on the right bottom of the screen.
- There should be a pop up on your screen that says “Fake location engaged…”
Open Pokemon Go and you should be in the place that you selected.
- Don’t “jump” too far between locations as this will surely get you banned. Try to make short jumps that simulate what you would look like if you were walking or going in a car.
- Disable “High accuracy” in GPS settings, select “Device only” to avoid conflicts.
If you have any problems, leave your comment below and i’ll try to help you.