If you are an Android enthusiast, you would know the importance of gaining root privileges as it will help you to modify important parts of your Android OS. If you are a newbie to Android rooting and don’t know how to root your Android device, well you are in the right place.
By following the tutorial given here, you will be able to root almost all Android smartphones and tablets just by installing the Kingroot application.
WARNING: Rooting your Android smartphone or tablet using KingRoot app will void its warranty and you won’t be able to claim it back until you unroot your device.
- Before getting started with the rooting tutorial, make sure that your device has atleast 50-60% battery backup in it. Next, ensure that you have uninstalled or disabled antivirus applications in your Android device as they sometimes distract the rooting procedure.
- Next, enable “Installation of apps from Unknown sources” in your device by following this path:
Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources.
- Now, go to the KingRoot website and download the APK to your Android device.
- Once downloaded, go to your preferred file explorer and tap on the KingRoot APK to install the application.
- Once KingRoot is installed in your device, open up the application. Now, you will see the message “Root access is unavailable”. Just click on “Try to Root” blue button in the same screen to begin the rooting procedure.
- During the rooting process, you will see a circle progress bar in your smartphone or tablet as shown in the screenshot given below.
- Once the rooting process is over, your Android device will be successfully rooted. You will also get the message “Root Successfully” in the KingRoot app.
- To finish the rooting procedure, just restart your device.
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished rooting your Android device using KingRoot android application.
If you encounter any problems, leave a comment and i’ll try to help you.